Last Updated: September 2017
To learn more, or for assistance with visa and Immigration matters, jump to Reloc8 Asia Pacific Group Philippines’ contact page.
Framework for Visa and Immigration Law
- The Philippine Immigration Act of 1940.
- Alien Registration Act of 1950.
- Bureau of Immigration.
Areas of Risk
- Requirements for visas may change abruptly and without notice.
- Unexpected delays in visa process from availability of the signatories and unexpected travel schedules of assignee while work visa is in process ; and
- Corporate documents must comply as stated on Bureau of Immigration checklist.
Processing Times (principal visa category for international assignments)
- Processing timelines reflect average time without any delays in process.
2 – 3 months (9G VISA Long Term).
2 – 3 months (47A2 Long Term).
4 – 6 weeks (EO226 Long Term for ROHQ).
What are the fees charged by the Government for the main visa category (assuming a family of 4)
- USD 3,500