Last Updated: September 2017
To learn more, or for assistance with visa and Immigration matters, jump to Reloc8 Asia Pacific Group New Zealand’s contact page.
Framework for Visa and Immigration Law
- Immigration Act 2009.
- IAA 2007.
- Immigration New Zealand.
Areas of Risk
- Health and Character issues of applicant.
- Details of accompanying family members.
- Countries previously worked.
- Possible changes to Government Policy.
- Reason for assignment.
Processing Times (principal visa category for international assignments)
- Processing Times vary depending on branch processing based on volumes.
- No issues: approximately 25 days.
What are the fees charged by the Government for the main visa category (assuming a family of 4)
- USD 925
Please note: in some countries government charges vary by nationality of applicant, age of dependents, and other factors. In addition charges are subject to change from time to time.