Last Updated: September 2017
To learn more, or for assistance with visa and Immigration matters, jump to Reloc8 Asia Pacific Group Indonesia’s contact page.
Framework for Visa and Immigration Law
- Ministry of Labor, pursuant to the regulation of minister No. 16 article 37 paragraph 2 year 2015.
- The regulation of the Director General of Immigration No. IMI.1837.GR.01.06 Year 2010.
- Presidential Regulation No.39 Year 2014 On Investment.
- Ministry of Justice (Immigration Office).
- Ministry of Labor (Manpower office).
- Embassy of Indonesia for issuance of telex visa.
Areas of Risk
- Fast Changing regulations and policies
- New Government and New System in place, creating chaos in department sometimes.
- Capital Board of Investment policy regulate new increased minimum investment.
Processing Times (principal visa category for international assignments)
- 3 – 6 months.
What are the fees charged by the Government for the main visa category (assuming a family of 4)
- USD 100 – 500 depending on the type of visa.
Please note: in some countries government charges vary by nationality of applicant, age of dependents, and other factors. In addition charges are subject to change from time to time.